I have been featured as a nutrition and health expert in several magazines, newsletters, journals, and on social media. Here is a list of my latest contributions:
- Suarez CA, Annuziata AR, Dwyer JT. Nutrition and Lifestyle Interventions That Can Benefit Persons Coping with Serious Mental Illnesses. Nutrition Today. 2017 July; 52(4): 190-202.
- June 19, 2017. Reader's Digest: You Should Probably Skip These 9 Foods before Your Next Flight
- January 11, 2016 - Reader's Digest: 6 Subtle Signs You’re Eating Way Too Many Carbs
- December 9, 2016. Reader’s Digest: Frozen Fruits and Vegetables you may be Better off Buying Frozen
- November 7, 2016 Self Magazine: 15 So-Called ‘Healthy’ Eating Habits That Are Anything But
- October 25, 2016 Self Magazine: 17 Easy Healthy-Eating Tips Registered Dietitians Swear By
- October 5, 2016 – Tufts Now: Ask the Expert: If mold is growing on an orange, should I just cut away the moldy part or discard the whole fruit?
- Levey AS, Becker CA, Inker LA. Glomerular filtration rate and albuminuria for detection and staging of acute and chronic kidney disease in adults: a systematic review. JAMA. 2015 Feb 24;313(8):837-46.